- Twitter: You can now also find us at Twitter for short but more frequent updates. http://twitter.com/PenemuNXT
- Refreshed design: For the YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/PenemuNXT) and this blog (http://penemunxt.blogspot.com/).
- New short description: "A SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) implementation using LEGO Mindstorms NXT and leJOS (Java)."
- Reorganized Google Code Page: More info at http://code.google.com/p/penemunxt/.
- Map orientation: Rotate the map. This is supposed to rotate the map automatically by using data from the Compass sensor. But we have not implemented this yet, for now you have to rotate it manually.
- New map processors:
- Visualize clear area: Area where there probably are no objects are now displayed as white.
- Background grid: A grid with squares that represents 10x10 cm so that it is easier to calculate lengths.
- Performance optimization
- Export rendered map: You can export a rendered map as PNG or JPEG to share with your friends ;)